Purpose, Vision and Strategy
To build the capability of our member organisations to deliver effective employment programs for students.
The AAGE is the trusted source of expertise in graduate talent acquisition and development.
The Vision is achieved by focusing on three key strategic priorities:
- Services to members
- Providing members with regular opportunities to connect with employers, universities, industry partners, student societies and candidates.
- Providing local, national and global insights that help members reach informed decisions.
- Identifying, recognising and communicating excellence in our industry.
- Identifying and accessing opportunities to increase the profile of the AAGE and the graduate talent acquisition and development industry.
- Advocating for excellence across the graduate talent acquisition and development industry.
- Being the trusted source of expertise in the graduate talent acquisition and development industry.
- Collaborating with the education sector, industry partners, national and international associations.
- Promoting and fostering a culture of collaboration across the AAGE’s Membership and the industry.