Jobs and Talent
Welcome to Jobs and Talent, which aims to provide AAGE members with a method of advertising available positions in the graduate recruitment space to one another, along with publicising profiles of current job seekers with experience in the graduate recruitment field.
Department of Home Affairs: APS5 Entry Programs Coordinator, Canberra
The Entry Programs team at the Department of Home Affairs currently has a vacant APS5 full time position based in Canberra which we are looking to fill.
Please click here to access the position description and contact Belinda Sims at email@example.com to register your interest or ask any queries.
Coles: Emerging Talent Development Lead (VIC)
An exciting opportunity to join the Talent & Performance team at Coles as the Emerging Talent Development Lead on a 12 month fixed term contract.
As the Emerging Talent Development Lead, your key responsibilities are to lead and create the formal development for our Coles graduates, whilst managing onboarding and induction, rotation process, graduate projects and all learning and development activities throughout the program.
Partnering with senior business leaders and the People and Culture business partners, you will ensure consistent program delivery and ensure graduates are provided with rotations that continue to stretch and build their capability.
You will be required to develop reporting and metrics to track program performance and measure the success of the program. Using insights and trends, you will work with the business to continuously improve our program and processes.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor of HR / Business highly valued
- 2+ years working in learning, talent or emerging talent development space
- Ability to support the delivery of learning and development programs
- Work in a fast paced environment with multiple deliverables
- the ability to define solution requirements and work with stakeholders to design / deliver
- an understanding of emerging talent trends (preferably Retail / large corporate organisation)
- strong facilitation and presentation skills
- strong consultative skills
The Coles Graduate Program is one of the key pillars for Coles to deliver its Talent Strategy and will be aligned to the overall Coles talent principles. We employ between 250-300 graduates over a two year period.
The Emerging Talent team is made up of 3 roles. The Emerging Talent Manager (Line Manager) and two direct reports; Graduate Attraction and Recruitment Manager and the Emerging Talent Development Lead – this is the vacant role.
Please reach out to Melanie Taylor with any queries or apply directly via colescareers.com.au.
Monadelphous: Learning and Development - Graduate Development Coordinator, Perth
Monadelphous Group Limited is a leading engineering group providing construction, maintenance and industrial services to the resources, energy and infrastructure sectors. Monadelphous is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, with projects, facilities and workshops across Australia and New Zealand, China, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea and the United States of America.
We are looking for a Graduate Development Specialist to coordinate and manage our Graduate Program, ensuring its continued success. Our Graduate Program is a long-term investment, aimed at providing a foundation for high potential graduates to advance their careers in a supportive environment where their talents are harnessed and maximised to their full potential. We currently focus on the recruitment and development of engineering, construction management, HSE, accounting and human resources graduates across Australia and New Zealand.
This role is a great opportunity to enhance an established graduate program with room for your own professional growth.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Perform a lead role all strategic initiatives associated with the growth and continuous improvement of the program.
- Evaluate the suitability, cost and logistics of training courses and other general development activities.
- Coordinate and facilitate training and development activities across the country. (Some travel required)
- Monitor the progress of graduates in their individual programs/competency framework.
- Engage stakeholders (General Managers, project leaders, HR Advisors) to coordinate job rotations and facilitate performance/salary reviews for graduates.
- Regularly measure and report on the program impact and effectiveness. Using survey analytics and other data, identify key issues and establish innovative ideas or solutions.
- Provide support and guidance to the recruitment team ensuring the assessment and selection of Graduates aligns with company requirements and best practice.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Proven experience in a similar role or management of programs associated with building talent.
- Ideally 5-7 years’ experience in developing/enhancing L&D programs, systems and competency frameworks for Graduates.
- Experience in making informed recommendations to the business and implementing new processes or initiatives.
- Ability to work in a fast paced contracting environment and at times, demanding work hours.
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision and manage your own deadlines.
- Ability to build strong relationships, develop trust and credibility with Senior Managers, HR/L&D peers, graduates and other internal and external stakeholders.
Our unique culture, underpinned by our core values of safety and wellbeing, integrity, achievement, teamwork and loyalty, is embodied in our people and is a significant aspect of our competitive advantage. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and promote diversity and inclusion, and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
If you are ready to join one of Australia’s most attractive employers, apply today.
Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand: Careers Engagement Consultant, Sydney
- Full-time permanent role based in our Sydney office
- Inspire the next generation of Chartered Accountants
- Manage important internal and external stakeholders across the region
We are a professional membership body supporting 120 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members. We employ over 350 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. When you join us, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks and do something different and fresh with your career.
Reporting to the Career Engagement Manager this position is responsible for assisting with increasing enrolments into the CA Program within the region. The delivery of key performance measures, and assisting with connecting, inspiring and developing key relationships with employers, graduates, educators & students for the Sydney region.
- Optimising the opportunities to engage potential provisional members in the graduate recruitment season and academic calendar and grow the prospect database
- Managing relationships with employers, graduates, educators, students and other key stakeholders to acquire provisional members and increase enrolments in the Chartered Accountants Program
- Leading and supporting with on-campus promotion of career marketing events/campaigns through university career advisers, academics, student societies and faculty staff
- Assisting with coordination of the region's CA Speaker Program, including speaker training and delivery of speaking opportunities at universities and high schools to promote the career marketing events/campaigns
- Responsible for increasing initial enrolment into the CA Program
- Accountable for a team of CA Student Representatives
- Representing Chartered Accountants ANZ at university career fairs, student society events and relevant industry events
- Executing tactical campaigns ensuring they meet the needs of students and employers
Great to Have
Proven experience in:
- Account management or business development
- Strong relationship management skills able to apply at all levels of an organisation
- Achieving set goals and targets from a financial and activity perspective, as part of a team
- Knowledge of the education system or accounting profession
- Experience working in a customer-facing team to deliver consistent brand experiences
- Excellent interpersonal skills and public speaking ability.
What's in it for you
At Chartered Accountants ANZ, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the members we serve. As a value driven organisation, we collaborate for success, through integrity and being accountable for ourselves in the role we play to grow and improve as a team. Our benefits include Scholarship program, flexible workplace, staff benefits, monthly gatherings and internal Career development.
For further details, please visit the Chartered Accountants ANZ career website at www.charteredaccountantsanz.com/about-us/what-we-do/work-for-us or click here to apply.
There is no available talent currently being advertised.