Jobs and Talent
Welcome to Jobs and Talent, the job alert and talent notices section of the AAGE website. This service is aimed to provide AAGE members with a method of advertising available positions in the graduate recruitment space to one another, along with publicising profiles of current job seekers with experience in the graduate recruitment field.
Monadelphous - Graduate Program Coordinator
Location: Perth, WA
Job type: Permanent
Category: Human Resources
Monadelphous Group Limited is a leading engineering group providing construction, maintenance and industrial services to the resources, energy and infrastructure sectors. Monadelphous is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, with projects, facilities and workshops across Australia and New Zealand, China, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea and the United States of America.
We are looking for a specialist within the Graduate Development space to coordinate and manage our Graduate Program and ensure its continued success as one of the best in the country. Our Graduate Program is a long-term investment, aimed at providing a foundation for high potential Graduates to advance their careers in a supportive environment where their talents are harnessed and maximised to their full potential. We currently focus on the recruitment and development of engineering, accounting and human resources Graduates across Australia and New Zealand.
This role is a great opportunity to enhance an established and robust Graduate Program with room for your own professional growth.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Perform a lead role in the Graduate Steering Committee and all strategic initiatives associated with the growth and continuous improvement of the program
- Evaluate the suitability, cost and logistics of training courses and other general development activities
- Coordinate and facilitate training and development activities across the country. (Travel required)
- Monitor the progress of Graduates in their individual programs/competency framework
- Engage stakeholders (General Managers, HR Advisors) to coordinate job rotations and facilitate performance/salary reviews for Graduates
- Regularly measure and report on the Program impact and effectiveness. Using survey analytics and other data, identify key issues and establish innovative ideas or solutions
- Provide support and guidance to the Recruitment team ensuring the assessment and selection of Graduates aligns with company requirements and best practice
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Proven experience in a similar role or management of programs associated with building talent
- Ideally 5-7 years' experience in developing/enhancing L&D programs, systems and competency frameworks for Graduates
- Experience in making informed recommendations to the business and implementing new processes or initiatives
- Ability to work in a fast paced contracting environment and at times, demanding work hours
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision and manage your own deadlines
- Ability to build strong relationships, develop trust and credibility with Senior Managers, HR/L&D peers, Graduates and other internal and external stakeholders.
Our unique culture, underpinned by our core values of safety and wellbeing, integrity, achievement, teamwork and loyalty, is embodied in our people and is a significant aspect of our competitive advantage. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and promote diversity and inclusion, and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
If you are ready to join one of Australia's most attractive employers, apply today!
There is no available talent currently being advertised.